Monday, January 31, 2011

School starts on Wednesday... Its coming so fast! School is the last thing I want to think about right now. This semester I have 4 classes, which is going to be extremely hectic. I want to be on honor roll this semester.
Connor and I are going downtown tomorrow because I want to buy a pair of lululemon pants, do some other shopping, then I want to go out for dinner. It will be nice to be downtown. I love taking the train, its so peaceful.
I worked out pretty hard at the gym today, so that makes me happy.
Tomorrow is February! One of my wishes for February is to lose 5 lbs. Its going to happen! Oh and I want to have a wonderful Valentines day. But I know that will happen, because my marvelous boyfriend will make sure of it. I wish everyone a lovely February!

Sarah
xoxo

No comments: