Thursday, January 20, 2011

I didn't sleep at all last night and I woke up with such a bad headache. I'm so stressed out right now, I'm supposed to finish 2 entire oil paintings, matte my pencil drawing, and do a watercolor painting, all by Monday. Two art classes seems easy right? Its not at all.

Yesterday I was at school until 7:00 pm. I was working on my oil painting for 6 and a half consecutive hours! Isn't that crazy? I'm like a slave to art. I am amazed that I could even focus for that long.

Well I am back on my Adderall because I just really need it right now. I need to be able to focus on my art for long periods of time. Also when I'm not on my Adderall I eat so much, because I'm always bored. Its such a bad habit. Yesterday I ate healthy though! Well kind of, lol. I had a small piece of cake for breakfast, then I had a 6-inch veggie sub on flatbread for dinner. Oh and I had an apple crisp granola bar at lunch. Then I had a ton of water!

I might have a nervous breakdown in the next week... So pray for me please!


Sarah

No comments: