Friday, June 10, 2011

Pickering Ribfest


Last weekend I went to Ribfest! I'm not much of a rib person, so I can't exactly judge the ribs. Things were quite expensive though. It was $13 for a half rack of ribs, $5 for a small bag of popcorn, $4 for a candy apple, $5 for a milkshake, and the rides were like $5 each! It was kind of crazy.
The line-ups were also very long. My boyfriend waited in line for at least 30 minutes to get ribs. The live entertainment was really fun! I loved watching the band play, I can't remember their name though. They played family-friendly songs, but I still really enjoyed it.
Overall, it was nice. If it wasn't so packed it would have been much better.
Ribfest was on June 3rd, 4th & 5th.


My boyfriend & I eating corn on the cob! I HAD to get some corn because I just got my braces off last week, and I can successfully eat corn!

Ribfest Website

No comments: