Friday, June 10, 2011

Only 4 days of high school left!

Its hard to believe, but in only four days I will be done high school forever! Its bitter sweet. I don't want to have to grow up! But on the other hand, I'm going to have so much more freedom in university and things are going to be so different. I won't be treated like a little kid anymore.
This kind of scares me. Next thing I know I'll be paying my own bills!
Its ISU time, so I have been extremely busy working on them. On monday I have two presentations... I am not looking forward to that.
High school was such a journey. When I entered grade nine, I was an insecure, unsure, little girl. Leaving high school I've grown so much. Honestly, I'm almost a different person. I never thought I would be the person I am today. I've met so many people that have changed me in so many ways. It is so crazy to think about how much things change.
I can't wait until summer so I can just relax and have fun with my family, friends, and Connor!

No comments: