Monday, May 3, 2010

Alphabet Survey.

A - Available: Well.. yes but not looking
B - Best Friend: Of course my angel Cheico, but best human friend is probably Michal!
C - ...
D - Dad’s Name: Bob
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Michelle
F - Favorite Food: Chocolate ice cream
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: gummy bears !
H - Hometown: Toronto
I - Instrument: piano
J - Job: Student
K - Kids: 5
L - Longest Car Ride: Drove to P.E.I, it took like 3 days
M - Milk Flavor: I don't drink milk!
N - Number Of Siblings: 1
O - One Wish: let my sister have an amazing graduation!
P - Phobias: spiders and needles
Q - Favorite Quote: wayyyy to many
R - Reason To Smile: because life keeps moving, with or without you
S - Song You Last Heard: Bob Marley - One love
T - Time You Woke Up: 7:00 AM
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I'm an introvert
V - Vegetable: carrot
W - Worst Habits: biting my nails!
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: got a knee x-ray this summer
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: napping
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments: